All Real Estate Listings


104 V. Ranudo St., Cogon Ramos, Cebu City
Tel. (63) 2390890 or (63) 5143342

CLICK HERE


Cebu City Projects Listing


click here 


North and Mactan Projects


click here 


Cebu South Property Listings


click here

 


SEARCH PROPERTY

Location:
Price (Philippines Peso):
To
Floor Area (square meter):
To
Lot Area (square meter):
To


Disclaimer

All informations contained in this site are for representation purposes only. We reserve the right to correct typographical errors. All prices, discounts, promotions, etc. are subject to change without prior notice. We usually update once a month but prices, availability and other details may change anytime before the next update. So, the details presented may not be necessarily final but those interested are requested to contact us for the latest update. Nothing contained herein shall constitute a contract.



PANGLAO OCEAN VIEW RESIDENCES

Location:Songculan, Dauis, Bohol
Price:3,980,000.00 PHP
Floor Area: 103 sq m
Lot Area: 66 sq m

 Panglao Ocean view Residences
Updates as of January 2016
Located at Songculan, Dauis, Bohol

Your dream home by the sea.
 
Discover a home that lets you experience true sea view. A fusion modern structure and fresh vibrant color. 100 meters private white sand beach, Boardwalk, Cabanas, Tropical Garden and Infinity swimming pool (7 meters x 15 meters) plus Jacuzzi pool, open airy, underground electric wire, guard house, 6 meters wide concrete road, CCTV monitoring and overlooking city of Tagbilaran. Just 10 mins. away from Tagbilaran port, BQ Mall, Major Banks and Universities.
 
House Feature
2 Storey Townhouse
3 Bedrooms
Maid's Room
3 Toilet & Bath
Kitchen Area
Dining Area
Living Area
Service Area
Stairs
Floor Area: 103 sqm.
Lot Area: 66 sqm.
Total Contract Price: Php 3,980,000.00
Reservation Fee: Php 20,000.00
 
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH OUT PRIOR NOTICE 
Reservation: Php. 20,000.00 non refundable valid for 1 month, down payment- 30 percent (equity) can be paid up to 18 months, ZERO interest.remaining 70 percent either CASH or bank financing ( security bank OR BPI BANK) or In house financing. 

Contact us now for site viewing: 

Nilo Bautista
Cel  +639321264250
Tel  (6332) 5143342
nilobautista66@gmail.com
REB PRC reg no. 5745   
 
  Helen Bautista
Cel  +639088724836
Sun  +639224646266
Tel  (6332) 5137655
helen_bautista2004@yahoo.com
 
You can CLICK HERE for another cebu house and lot project in the vicinity.
 

More Photos (Click to enlarge)

Site Devt Plan - Inventory as of January 2016
Site Devt Plan - Inventory as of January 2016
Cabinet
Cabinet
Viewing Model house from Pool
Viewing Model house from Pool
House
House
View outside the site
View outside the site
Pool fronting Island
Pool fronting Island
Going Down stair
Going Down stair
The Pool
The Pool
Stairs
Stairs
Toilet
Toilet
Toilet & Bath
Toilet & Bath
Townhouses
Townhouses
Kitchen
Kitchen
Model houses
Model houses
Pool fronting island
Pool fronting island
Swimming pool
Swimming pool
Viewing Balcony
Viewing Balcony
Scale Model
Scale Model
Scale Model
Scale Model
Swimming Pool Scale Model
Swimming Pool Scale Model
houses
houses
Green Color model
Green Color model
Townhouse scale model
Townhouse scale model
pool viewing houses
pool viewing houses
2nd floor window
2nd floor window
Stairs going up
Stairs going up
Viewing outside
Viewing outside
The houses
The houses
Side View
Side View
Fronting Island view
Fronting Island view
The View
The View
the site
the site
Entrance Gate
Entrance Gate


CONTACT US

PRICELIST

Click the thumbnail to enlarge:

Phase 1 Availability as of January 2016
Phase 1 Availability as of January 2016
Phase 2 Availability as of January 2016
Phase 2 Availability as of January 2016


Home | Listings | About Us | Terms Of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Login
This website of Cebuplaces Realty and Brokerage is Powered by: cebuwebhost.com